Performs a broad range of administrative duties for the assigned Director along with providing complex
clerical functions necessary to support the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Exercises independent judgment within agreed-upon limits to perform administrative and business
details for the Director.
2. Schedules regular and special meetings, prepares agendas and records minutes of meetings.
3. Prepares confidential correspondence and maintains classified files.
4. Performs other high level secretarial functions, including receiving visitors, scheduling appointments
and making travel arrangements.
5. Completes research and/or projects as assigned by the Director.
6. Performs other job duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalency required; college level course work in business administration and
secretarial functions preferred.
Three years experience in a business office. Work history must demonstrate mastery of progressively
more complex tasks.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Mastery of complex administrative and secretarial skills. Excellent typing skills. Familiar with Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to exercise independent judgment and to function as team member.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to travel within the Center's service area or to
other locations as required