$2500-$7000 SIGN ON BONUS
Performs general office and clerical duties required to support functions of the assigned location(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitors male clients providing urinalysis samples for drug testing.
2. Performs other drug testing procedures.
3. Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to appropriate person.
4. May schedule appointments for direct service providers.
5. May answers telephone and give information to callers or route calls to appropriate official.
6. Transcribes reports on a personal computer or typewriter from either handwritten notes or machine
7. Composes and types routine correspondence as assigned.
8. Maintains files and records systems in accordance with Center standards, files correspondence and
9. Performs data entry as needed.
10. Copies correspondence or other printed matter.
11. Performs other job duties as assigned.
BIPOC or Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
High School Diploma or equivalent required; college level course work in business administration and secretarial functions preferred.
Three years of progressively responsible clerical experience in an office setting.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Strong working knowledge of general office procedures and secretarial skills. Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency operating personal computer and software programs, including email, word processing, database, spreadsheet and desktop publishing.Proficiency with office equipment including, but not limited to, multi-line phone systems, fax machines, and photocopy machines. Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.