Accessing Resources: Printed resources for those outside of the immediate area are available through the inter-library loan program. Some of these may also be accessed through other libraries. Video resources at the East Morgan County Library are also available through inter-library loan.
Checking out printed and video resources directly from the East Morgan County Library requires a library card from that library which the library will be happy to provide. Printed material from the Morgan Community College Library may be accessed using a card from that library or the Fort Morgan Public Library. Video resources and materials on reserve at the college library must be viewed on site.
Both lists will be updated periodically.
- East Morgan County Library: EMCL Mental Health resources.
- Morgan Community College Learning Resource Center - Mental Health Resources: Mental Health resources at the community college. (PDF)
- Morgan Community College Learning Resource Center - Mental Health Video Resources: Videos must be viewed on campus. (PDF)
Publications listed below are provided by the National Institue of Mental Health (NIMH). These publications are strategies for promoting mental health and for informational purposes only, and are not intended as a substitue for clincial care.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder English/Español
- Bipolar Disorder English/Español
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Teens English/Español
- Depression English/Español
- Depression in Women
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: When the Worry Gets Out of Control English/Español
- Looking At My Genes
- Neuroimaging and Mental Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder English/Español
- Real Men Real Depression English/Español
- Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder) English/Español
- Treatment of Children with Mental Illness
- When Fear Overwhelms: Panic Disorder English/Español
- When Unwanted Thoughts Take Over: Obessive-Compulsive Disorder English/Español
- Therapeutic Boundaries and Dual Relationships in Rural Practice: Ethical, Clinical and Standard of Care
- Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight Marsha M. Linehan Ph.D., ABPP shares her personal story, as featured in the New York Times.
- Rhonda Britten: Fearless Living
- Rhonda Britten: Fearless Loving
- Rhonda Britten: Change Your Life in 30 Days
- Kay Redfield Jameison: Unquiet Mind
- Scott P. Sells, Ph.D.: Parenting Your Out of Control Teenager
- Scott P. Sells: Treating the Tough Adolescent
- Robert Whitaker: Anatomy of An Epidemic
- Eating Disorders: Beyond the New Year's Resolutions
- Managing Your Distress in the Aftermath of a Shooting
- Helping Your Children Manage Distress in the Aftermath of a Shooting
- Facts for Families - Children and Grief
- Coping with Children's Reactions to Tragedy
- How to Help Children Cope with Trauma
- Fact Sheet on How to Stay Safe After the Flood
- Helping Children Through the Flood