Serving individuals age 11 and older. Services take place in a variety of locations including Centennial's ten outpatient offices, private residences, nursing facilities, supported residential housing, correctional institutions and other community locations.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills (DBT)
- Jail Based Behavioral Healthcare services (JBBS)
- Level II Education
- Level II Therapy
- Minors in Possession Treatment
- Relapse Prevention
- Specialized Women's Treatment
- Special Connections
- Strategies for Self-Improvement and Change
For further information, please contact your local or nearest Centennial office to make an appointment.
Mark's Place & Carly's House Sober Living Facilities
Sober Living Rack Card | Click here
Fort Morgan Sober Living Residences - What to Bring | Click here
Fort Morgan Sober Living Residences - FAQ | Click here
Fort Morgan Sober Living Residences - Application | Click here