Serving individuals 18 years and older, including assessment, traditional outpatient therapy, group treatment, case management services, medication management, psycho-educational groups, animal-assisted therapy, emergency services and adult day treatment. Services take place in a variety of locations including Centennial's ten outpatient offices, private residences, nursing facilities, supported residential housing, correctional institutions and other community locations.
- Animal Assisted Therapy/Activities (AAT/AAA)
- Community Support Program
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Skills (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Jail Based Behavioral Healthcare Services (JBBS)
- Managed Pharmacy Benefits
- Pioneer Wellness Line
- Veteran's Services
- Mental Health Supported Employment Services
For further information, please contact your local or nearest Centennial office to make an appointment.