In order for telehealth services to be most effective, we ask that all of our clients agree to the following to maintain safety and the most quality experience possible:
- Avoid using mind altering substances prior to session
- Dress appropriately during telehealth sessions as you would if you were attending a session at the provider’s office
- Be located in an area that is safe and provides privacy/confidentiality
- Please do not have anyone else in the room unless it has first been discussed and agreed upon with your provider
- Please do not conduct other activities while in session, such as driving a vehicle, shopping and/or receiving other services.
- Do not have weapons with you while you are engaging in your telehealth session (excluding rifles/weapons that may be on the wall for decorative purposes)
- Please do not record sessions without first obtaining the provider’s approval.
- You must be located within the state of Colorado, where Centennial Mental Health Center is located and your provider is licensed or operating under a supervisor licensed in the state. If you are in another state, please inform the provider to confirm reciprocity for providing services within that state.
- Minors under the age of 18 years old receiving telehealth psychiatric services, must have a parent/guardian present on site with the patient.
- Minors’ age 15 years and younger engaging in telehealth counseling services, should have a parent or guardian with them at the location/building where the service is received. If the minor is older than 15 years, the provider may require a parent/guardian be on-site if needed.
Click here to download this flyer