If you want to find out what's happening at Centennial Mental Health Center, check here where we'll have the latest events:
- Join us for our Spring Fling 5K Walk/Run in Brush, CO on April 26, 2014. Save the date for our Wellness Walk in Sterling, CO on May 3, 2014. For more information and to register, contact Johnna at 970-580-1970.
- Centennial will be offering Mental Health First Aid at the Washington County Event Center in Akron, CO on April 24, 2014. See flyer for addtional information and registration details. Class is open to the first 35 registrants.
- Watch The Other Side - a 5-minute film marking the 50th anniversary of the Community Mental Health Act passed by President Kennedy - portrays what it's like to live in the grips of mental illnesses and addictions and how treatments and supports provided in the community make recovery possible.
- Manage Flood Related Distress by Building Resilience
- Fact Sheet on How to Stay Safe After the Flood
- Helping Children Through the Flood
Click here to Find Out More... or to
We believe in the preservation of human dignity, self respect and client rights. Clients are our highest priority. Clients are best served through collaboration. Centennial Mental Health Center is dedicated to maintaining communications with the public we serve and participating actively in our communities.
You can assist Centennial Mental Health Center through the donation of money or goods. Centennial is a 501(c)(3) and your donation maybe tax deductible. Learn More...
||We support 10 diffferent county offices.
Find the office that's closest to you.
|Learn more about our services and find documents such as brochures, privacy notices, guides, and discloure forms.