Services Provided in Elbert County
- Individual, couple's and family counseling for adults, adolescents and children, addressing a wide variety of issues such as stress management, parenting skills, grief, relationship problems, depression, and major mental illness.
- 24-Hour Emergency Services including crisis interventions and evaluations for psychiatric hospitalizations and detox are available at any time by calling our number.
- Family Preservation services are available for families with children at risk of out-of-home placement, including intensive family therapy, case management and interagency collaboration.
- Substance Abuse Counseling including individual sessions for ending abusive patterns of substance use and relapse prevention are available, as well as DUI Level II Education and Therapy groups.
- Transitional Services for youth ages 16 to 21 who are experiencing difficulty establishing healthy adult lifestyles.
- Psychiatric consultations, Psychological Testing and medication management are available to our clients.
Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Centennial Mental Health Center
650 E. Walnut PO Box 533Elizabeth , CO